Pennine are delighted to provide a range of outdoor playground equipment and surfacing solutions which are ideal for our discerning residential customers.
Flexipath™ Resin Bound Paving has proven to be an outstanding success for driveways, ornamental gardens, pool surrounds and parking areas, especially as it is approved as a Sustainable Urban Drainage (SUD) surfacing option. We are working in partnership with Sureset™ who are the UK’s leading manufacturer of resin bound surfacing materials and as such, Pennine are offering the most highly regarded brand of resin bound paving.
In terms of garden playgrounds, we have a vast range of timber and steel playground equipment which is designed and manufactured for the commercial market, however is available to complement larger gardens and paddocks. A few points to mention regarding our range of garden play equipment:
- All play equipment is manufactured to the industry standard for outdoor play equipment BSEN1176, providing complete peace of mind in terms of safety standards
- All outdoor play equipment needs to be installed by an industry professional – the installation includes preparation of concrete foundations for all play equipment with none of our equipment being surface mounted
- All play equipment requires safety surfacing according to the BSEN1176 standard
Safety surfacing can also be installed to our garden playground equipment or as a standalone play feature and advice will be provided as to the precise industry recommendations and requirements, and of course, the various types that are available. These include:
- Flexiplay™ wetpour safety surfacing which is available in various colours and can be laid in muted natural colours to empathise with surroundings, or offer multi coloured, invigorating coloured designs
- Fleximulch™ rubber bound mulch safety surfacing which is available in 5 muted colours
- Artificial grass as a safety surfacing or a performance ball play surface
- Bark or hardwood chip loosefill which is an economical method of installing safety surfacing although will obviously need some ongoing maintenance
- Grassmats, a rubber tile laid onto grass allowing the grass to grow through the tile