Pennine Playgrounds are very well established with the majority of Parish and Town Councils, Local Authority Architects as well as Parks and Recreation Departments and provide a full range of services including:
- Initial consultation and advice including design options and budget costings
- Design and build of new outdoor playgrounds including public consultation meetings
- Direct tendering for construction of new outdoor playgrounds
- Supply of playground equipment, safety surfacing and outdoor fitness equipment
- Installation service of play equipment and surfacing, where the Council have procured the play equipment independently of the installation
- Remedials and maintenance of existing playgrounds including outdoor playground equipment and safety surfacing
- Ongoing support and advice
As a portfolio Company, in addition to our own range of timber play equipment, our outdoor play equipment is sourced from a select number of highly reputable playground partners who demonstrate outstanding values in terms of quality of product and validity of guarantees. We take a “Best of Breed” approach to our playground equipment selection and look to offer our Councils the most fitting equipment to meet the needs of their site, their design brief and of course their budget.
The benefits of Pennine’s own in house installation teams are highly valued by our local authority customers – our Team Leaders are well known and particularly well regarded by our clients – they are play professionals in their own right who consistently deliver over and above and really do make a difference.
The further benefit of the Flexiplay range of surfacing options offered in house by Pennine to our Parks Departments ensures we provide a fully comprehensive service and a solution for every surfacing requirement.