Pennine Playgrounds have an excellent track record in working alongside Contractors and Property Developers, working in consultation and partnership as well as practically on site, to ensure that their play area design and build meets their budget and their timescales. We offer a full range of play related services including:
- Initial consultations and advice including design options and budget costings
- Site visits and surveys
- Design and build of new outdoor playgrounds including public consultation meetings on our client’s behalf
- Supply of bespoke playground equipment, safety surfacing and outdoor fitness equipment
- Supply and installation of specialist surfacing options including Flexipath resin bound gravel, Fleximulch rubber mulch, Flexiwalk resin and aggregate bonded surfacing and the various more traditional safety surfaces such as Flexiplay wetpour, grassmats and loosefill
- Installation service of play equipment and surfacing, where the client has already procured the play equipment independently of the installation
- Remedials and maintenance of existing playgrounds including outdoor playground equipment and safety surfacing
- Ongoing support and advice
As a portfolio Company, in addition to our own range of timber play equipment, our outdoor play equipment is sourced from a select number of highly reputable playground partners who demonstrate outstanding values in terms of quality of product and validity of guarantees. We take a “Best of Breed” approach to our playground equipment selection and look to offer our Contractors the most fitting equipment to meet the needs of their site, their design brief and of course their budget.
The benefits of Pennine’s own in-house installation teams are highly valued and regarded by our Clients – they are play professionals in their own right who consistently deliver over and above and really do make a difference. Their positive approach and can-do attitudes result in ensuring our projects are delivered within budget and timescales, as they take a solutions-based response to site issues as they inevitably occur.
The further benefit of the Flexiplay range of surfacing options offered in house by Pennine to our playground projects ensures we provide a fully comprehensive service and a solution for every surfacing requirement.